Samsung announced a week ago that Galaxy Unpacked event will take place August 5 but didn’t specify what will be unveiled during the show.
The first paragraph of the release on Samsung’s official website reads:
“A whole new Galaxy Unpacked is coming soon. Don’t miss the opportunity to get exclusive and untold stories from the heart of Samsung Galaxy innovation and a peek inside where it all begins”
However, Samsung didn’t give any clue as to what to expect during the Unpack 2020, but rumours are strong that unveiling Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is set to be the main event of the show.
So, what do expect from Samsung Galaxy Note 20?
Cnet highlighted very interesting features of the soon to be the latest Samsung Galaxy Note in town. It’s also worth noting that according to Cnet there could be three versions of Note 20 to be unveiled.
- Galaxy Note 20: 6.4 to 6.7 inches (From Young: 6.42 inches tall, 2,345×1,084-pixel resolution)
- Galaxy Note 20 Plus: 6.9 inches (From Pigtou: 165 millimeters tall, 77.2mm wide and 7.6mm thick)
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: Over 7 inches (QHD Plus screen and 120Hz option can be on at the same time.)
- Likely to support 5G network.
- Could have a 100× Al-assisted space zoom.
- Galaxy Note 20: 12-megapixel wide-angle (main), 64-megapixel telephoto, 12-megapixel ultrawide-angle
- Galaxy Note 20 Plus: 108-megapixel (main), 12-megapixel telephoto, 12-megapixel ultrawide-angle. 50x zoom.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, Samsung Exynos 990 or Exynos 992
- Internal storage: 128GB or 256GB
- RAM: 8GB, 12GB, 16GB
- Battery: Note 20: 4,000mAh. Note 20 Plus: 4,500mAh
- Expect Galaxy Note 20 to come with Android 10 and upgrade to Android 11.
Don’t forget that everything is still a rumour at this point but in few days, we will find out exactly what Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is all about.